Morzine is at the heart of the Portes du Soleil, a vast ski area with statistics to dwarf other resorts. There are 650km of groomed runs – the largest linked ski area in the world – taking in 12 traditional towns and villages across both France and Switzerland.
The unique selling point of the Portes du Soleil is the on-snow experience. Pistes of every orientation from high altitude powder bowls to beautiful winding tree-lined runs down into the villages; not to mention the limitless off-piste. There’s something for every ability from those learning for the very first time, through to the seasoned skier looking for the ultimate challenge. No two days are the same here, in fact, no two weeks are!
● 650km of pistes – the largest ski area in the world
● 285 slopes: 32 black, 100 red, 122 blue, 31 green
● 8m+ snowfall every season – the most in France
● 11 snowparks and border/ski-cross courses
● Endless off-piste terrain
The spa facilities at Twenty26 are divine, allowing total relaxation of mind and body. The dedicated spa suite is accessed from a central relaxation area. This leads to a wet zone which includes a vaulted steam room and hydrotherapy area with power shower and massage jets. There’s also a dedicated treatment room for guests to enjoy a range of massage and beauty treatments. A covered walkway leads to the iconic spa deck, home to a sunken hot tub, a beautiful cedar barrel sauna and a heated swimming pool.
Twenty26 has extensive entertainment facilities. A state-of-the-art cinema room features multi-tier seating and a huge HD projection screen, which is perfect for indulging in a film or playing on the latest games consoles. Guests can also unwind in a second lounge with club seating and a bar complete with a large flat screen TV, perfect for keeping up with the latest news or sports. Each bedroom also has its own satellite TV with access to our on-demand movie library; and a multi-zone audio system allows music streaming throughout the chalet.
Beautifully decorated throughout, Twenty26 is a contemporary twist on classic Alpine style. Large Italian sofas surround a stunning wood burner in the main living room, whilst in the dining room a Claire Norcross lighting installation is suspended over a Matthew Hilton table. Each bedroom is uniquely furnished and our sumptuous beds are dressed in linen from The White Company. The elegant bathrooms have either a drench shower or freestanding bath and you will also find luxurious products from Bamford.
- Relaxation area with nail bar
- Treatment room
- Wet zone with steam room and hydrotherapy jet shower
- Covered access to spa deck and outdoor heated swimming pool
- Sunken hot-tub and cedar barrel sauna
- Bedroom 5 – Luxury – garden views, Le Corbusier chair, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 6 – Luxury – private terrace with mountain views, king size bed, feature en-suite bathroom
- Bar & Lounge with large flat screen TV and club seating
- Cinema room with multi-tier seating and large HD projection screen
- Entrance hall with feature slate wall
- Large heated boot room with ski racks and boot warmers
- Open-plan living room with wood-burning stove
- Wrap-around balcony – south facing with mountain views
- Large dining area with Matthew Hilton table and Claire Norcross lighting
- Professionally equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1 – Junior Suite – split level room, lounge/dressing area, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 – Classic – panoramic skylight, writing desk, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 4 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, Barcelona chair, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
Twenty26 has an idyllic location between the centre of town and the beautiful nature reserves of the Vallee de la Manche. The chalet’s grounds stretch out over an acre of land and enjoy fantastic views of the Morzine ski slopes and the Dents Blanches mountain range.
The nearest ski lift is just 500m away taking less than a minute in the chauffeured vehicle, and the centre of town is only a few minutes further. Those who prefer to stretch their legs can walk to the town centre via a groomed riverside path that meanders through the trees.
The high-altitude skiing of Avoriaz is best accessed from the Prodains Telepherique which is less than a 5 minute drive from the chalet.
Tariff & Availability