Ferme de la Corderie
Ferme de la Corderie is an exquisitely renovated luxury alpine farmhouse with breathtaking views over the French ski resort of Les Gets and the ski slopes of the Portes du Soleil. No expense has been spared to create one of the finest luxury ski chalets in the Alps. This exclusive ski property is very spacious and offers truly luxurious accommodation just moments from the centre of Les Gets.
The property offers 6 individually-designed bedrooms all with stunning bathrooms, most with roll-top, freestanding baths, some with sleigh beds and all with traditional shutters, sumptuous throws and leather armchairs. It is skiing luxury!
The main living area is over 20m in length alone and is divided into relaxing, dining and cooking zones, including a study snug. The mezzanine level private cinema snug is the perfect spot for curling up with a movie and the private balcony is heated, making it the place for an après-ski cocktail or three. The nearest ski lift is the Perrières Express chairlift, only a 2-minute drive away. Les Gets is linked to the world famous Portes du Soleil ski area, offering you endless possibilities!
The property is staffed by an experienced team, including a professional chef, Chalet Manager and their assistant, housekeeper and driver, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
Enjoy long, late evenings outside relaxing in the huge hot tub and listening to your favourite tunes via the outdoor Sonos system. Watch the last skiers winding their way down the Perrières pistes and then the twinkling lights of the village as the sun sets. It will be tough to drag yourself inside for the four course fine-dining dinner, but it will be worth it!
Bathing is one of life’s simple luxuries and you won’t be able to resist a post-ski soak here! The bathrooms at Ferme de la Corderie are truly luxurious, most featuring roll-top freestanding baths, where you can pamper, preen and relax after a hard day skiing the Portes du Soleil. The master bathroom is white marble, with a slipper bath, Italian shower and double basins. There are dressing tables for your luxury products, antique wardrobes to hang your gorgeous clothes and dedicated dressing areas, transforming your morning and evening rituals into a total pleasure.
The huge living/entertaining space opens straight out onto a private heated balcony which runs the length of the farmhouse. Here you can sneak away from the bustle of the chalet to revel in the superb mountain views across to the Perrières ski slopes of Les Gets and the mountains of the Portes du Soleil. Sip a whisky at sunset, read a book, or simply relax on a steamer chair with a delicious hot chocolate. This ski chalet is about truly indulging and enjoying your very own perfect ski holiday.
- TV snug with large flat screen TV and Blu-ray player
- Treatment room
- Expansive open plan living area over 20m in length
- Large dining area to seat up to 14 guests
- Entertainment area with billiards table and bar
- Heated balcony snug with views over the village and ski slopes
- Bedroom 5 – Super-king/twin beds, en suite shower room and separate dressing area
- Bedroom 6 – King size double bed, en suite shower room with dressing area
- Large entrance hallway with access to the sun terrace where a large spa awaits with stunning views over Les Gets
- Bedroom 1 – King size double ‘sleigh’ bed, en suite with freestanding copper bath, access to terrace
- Bedroom 2 – King size double bed with en suite shower room and access to the terrace
- Master Bedroom Suite – Super-king sized bed with separate dressing room and exceptional en suite with large shower area and freestanding slipper bath – direct access to terrace
- Family Bedroom Suite – Super-king/twin beds and separate double sofa bed allowing for various configurations, en suite bathroom with shower over incorporating multiple ‘massage’ jets
Ferme de la Corderie sits in a commanding location, overlooking the village of Les Gets. On the sunny side of town, the chalet benefits from beautiful sunlight all day.
The ski lifts can be reached in just a few minutes with all of Les Gets main lifts being roughly equidistant. The town centre is just a kilometre away. The chalet is also well located for those who enjoy cross country skiing, walking or snow-shoeing, with many pisted trails being located nearby.