Flagship of the GC Kollection and the masterpiece of owner and designer Guerlain Chicherit, Chalet Quezac is unlike any other luxury ski chalet in the Alps. Think upmarket Ibiza on ice. The property is packed with bold and unique artwork and sculptures, reflecting the owner’s personality, passions and sporting career as both freeride skier and rally driver.
The sumptuous indoor pool and spa make it the perfect place to relax after a day on the slopes, before hitting the après terrace bar with a vengeance or sipping on something sparkling in the huge hot tub – it’s your call. Quezac invites you to explore and experience the joys of a rock star lifestyle in your own way, at your own pace. It’s incredibly high-end but it’s high-end with attitude at altitude. More Tate Modern than Tate Britain.
There’s plenty for the kids too, with table tennis, a pool table and a secret playroom accessible only through a tiny door. But first and foremost this is a place where you will want to party and party hard. You only live once, right?
Tignes les Brévières
12 adults and 4 children
Fully-catered, exclusive use
The relaxation terrace accessed from the living space on the second floor has a large Jacuzzi as well as outdoor sauna. With access from the dining area, there is a front terrace with comfortable seating and a fantastic area to enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the breathtaking views. Also accessed from the dining room is the bar area, which has an internally lit colour changing bar with seating as well as a fire pit, barbecue and pizza oven for outdoor dining and entertaining. Below on the bottom level of the chalet there is a real ski gondola in the garden to sit and enjoy some privacy overlooking Les Brévières, plus a swing and play area for the children. Each bedroom suite also has its own access to the terrace area.
Located on the second floor, the large open plan living space provides everything you need to work, rest and play. An array of seating gives plenty of choice to those wanting to relax in front of the fire, enjoy the ceiling to floor views over the colour changing lake or sit at the bar enjoying a cocktail or two. Table football and duo ping ping/pool table a wait for those ready for some friendly matches, as well as a large projector screen for those wanting to catch up on TV, sport or watch a movie.
There’s also an office space with 27-inch Apple Mac computer and a fully-equipped fitness area.
- Lagoon master suite – King bed with pop-up 3D TV and mini-fridge, en suite facilities including a glass bath and separate shower
- Volcano master suite – King bed which can also be split into twin beds, 3D TV, mini fridge and separate office area. En suite bathroom with shower and bath
- Lilac room – King bed which can also be split into twin beds, 3D TV, mini fridge and separate office area. En suite bathroom with a monsoon shower
- Pistachio room – King bed which can also be split into twin beds, 3D TV, mini fridge and separate office area. En suite bathroom with a monsoon shower
- Raspberry room – King bed which can also be split into twin beds, 3D TV, mini fridge and separate office area. En suite bathroom with a monsoon shower
- Bellagio room – King bed which can also be split into twin beds, 3D TV, mini fridge and separate office area. En suite bathroom with a monsoon shower
- Children’s bedroom – two sets of bunk beds (four single beds total, each with own TV). Shower and sink area and separate toilet
- Large open-plan living area with fireplace
- Dining table for up to 16 people
- Wine cellar
- Breakfast bar
- TV area and children’s play room
- Table football, table tennis and pool table
- Large Jacuzzi and sauna
- Stunning colour-changing bar
- Fire pit, barbecue and pizza oven
- Swing and play area for children
Chalet Quezac is located on the Montée des Maisonettes, Tignes les Brévières.
Transfer times to Tignes Les Breviérès:
3 hours from Chambery
3 ½ hours from Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble
8 hours from Calais
7 hours from Paris
6 hours from Nice and Monaco
Tariff & Availability