● 400m2 Chalet – private location set in an acre of grounds
● Extensive Spa Facilities inc. Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Steam Room & Sauna
● Cinema Room with HD Projection and Surround Sound
● Open-plan living and dining area
● Bar and lounge with club seating and large flat screen TV
● Sleeps 12 people in 6 en-suite bedrooms
● 5 rooms can be twin or king size beds
● 1 room is a fixed king size double
● Rooms 1 and 5 can take an additional bed
● Rooms 1, 4 and 5 most suited for a cot
Chalet Twenty26 is located in an idyllic and private location just moments away from the centre of Morzine. The chalet boasts all the features of a luxury boutique hotel, with the intimacy of a private residence. The spa area alone occupies an entire floor and features a heated outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, hamman, waterfall shower and a vaulted treatment room.
Twenty26 offers beautiful contemporary décor and is set over four floors spanning more than 400m2. The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 guests across 6 en-suite bedrooms. The main living area alone is over 50m2 and features full height glazing and a wrap-around balcony which affords stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the ski slopes of Morzine.
On the lower ground level you will find a separate bar and lounge, overlooking the pool and leading onto a terrace with fire-pit and lounge seating. It’s the perfect spot for private après ski celebrations. Just adjacent to this is the dedicated cinema with two tiers of comfortable sofa seating and a high definition projection display. With all this on offer, making it out to the ski slopes at all can be a challenge!
The nearest lift is only 500m away taking less than in a minute in the chauffeured vehicle. The property is staffed by an experienced team including a dedicated chalet manager, professional chef, an assistant manager, driver and housekeeper, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
Spa & Relaxation
The spa facilities at Twenty26 are divine, allowing total relaxation of mind and body. The dedicated spa suite is accessed from a central relaxation area. This leads to a wet zone which includes a vaulted steam room and hydrotherapy area with power shower and massage jets. There’s also a dedicated treatment room for guests to enjoy a range of massage and beauty treatments. A covered walkway leads to the iconic spa deck, home to a sunken hot tub, a beautiful cedar barrel sauna and a heated swimming pool.
Twenty26 has extensive entertainment facilities. A state-of-the-art cinema room features multi-tier seating and a huge HD projection screen, which is perfect for indulging in a film or playing on the latest games consoles. Guests can also unwind in a second lounge with club seating and a bar complete with a large flat screen TV, perfect for keeping up with the latest news or sports. Each bedroom also has its own satellite TV with access to our on-demand movie library; and a multi-zone audio system allows music streaming throughout the chalet.
Beautifully decorated throughout, Twenty26 is a contemporary twist on classic Alpine style. Large Italian sofas surround a stunning wood burner in the main living room, whilst in the dining room a Claire Norcross lighting installation is suspended over a Matthew Hilton table. Each bedroom is uniquely furnished and our sumptuous beds are dressed in linen from The White Company. The elegant bathrooms have either a drench shower or freestanding bath and you will also find luxurious products from Bamford.
- Bedroom 1 – Junior Suite – split level room, lounge/dressing area, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 2 – Classic – panoramic skylight, writing desk, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 4 – Luxury – south facing mountain views, Barcelona chair, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Entrance hall with feature slate wall
- Large heated boot room with ski racks and boot warmers
- Open-plan living room with wood-burning stove
- Wrap-around balcony – south facing with mountain views
- Large dining area with Matthew Hilton table and Claire Norcross lighting
- Professionally equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 5 – Luxury – garden views, Le Corbusier chair, dressing table, twin/king size bed and en-suite shower
- Bedroom 6 – Luxury – private terrace with mountain views, king size bed, feature en-suite bathroom
- Bar & Lounge with large flat screen TV and club seating
- Cinema room with multi-tier seating and large HD projection screen
Twenty26 has an idyllic location between the centre of town and the beautiful nature reserves of the Vallee de la Manche. The chalet’s grounds stretch out over an acre of land and enjoy fantastic views of the Morzine ski slopes and the Dents Blanches mountain range.
The nearest ski lift is just 500m away taking less than a minute in the chauffeured vehicle, and the centre of town is only a few minutes further. Those who prefer to stretch their legs can walk to the town centre via a groomed riverside path that meanders through the trees.
The high-altitude skiing of Avoriaz is best accessed from the Prodains Telepherique which is less than a 5 minute drive from the chalet.