During the winter months most of our properties are available on our luxurious winter catered package. Guests benefit from being looked after by a team of professionals who deliver a full ‘chalet board’ service. Our winter product is one of the most innovative in the industry, guests can enjoy our unique restaurant experiences such as Kaiseki – our Japanese multi-course dining experience – and our critically acclaimed Breakfast Club – the finest way to start any day. Drinks are available from our Four Bottle Bar featuring fine wines, craft beers, select gins and spirits and our own cocktail menu. We’re also proud to showcase a unique spa partnership with Bamford whose products are also used throughout our portfolio. Our aim is for guests to enjoy all the luxuries of a five star hotel, within the intimacy of a private residence.
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities1
- Online booking area to simplify the management of your stay, making it easier to collect information from your whole group
- Typically chalets are staffed with a Chalet Manager, Professional Chef, Assistant Manager, Housekeeper(s), Driver(s) – the precise team will vary by the size of property and resort
Dining – Explore our Restaurant Experiences
- The Breakfast Club is our signature menu to start the day offering a selection of hot dishes and delicious continental options – breakfast is served every day2
- Afternoon Tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a charcuterie platter each day
- Luxury dining on 6 evenings which typically we would recommend includes:
- Kaiseki – our exquisite 6-course Japanese fine dining restaurant experience
- Chef’s Table – a 6-course tasting menu with matched wines showcasing the skills of our chefs
- Two gourmet dinners – designed just for your group
- Two relaxed dining evenings giving you a chance to enjoy the chalet facilities whether that’s a night in the cinema or curled up in front the fire
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your chef to customise your dining experience
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
Beverages – Explore the Four Bottle Bar
- Ruinart Champagne reception to enjoy at the time of your choosing
- Belstar Prosecco or our House Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar3
- Signature Cocktail List curated in-house
- Artisan beers from Alepine, FourPure and Von Freude
- A la carte wine list for that special celebration
- Access to our owners’ Private Cellars – including access to prestigious ‘1st growth’ wines
- Chalet Manager to ensure the highest standards and provide a personal in-resort concierge
- Daily housekeeping and hosting service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
Services at Additional Cost
- Professional in-house childcare team
- Bamford Spa massage and beauty treatments available from our professional in-house team
- In-chalet equipment hire fitted by our experienced technicians
Travel & Transport
- Pre-arrival concierge to help arrange your transport requirements
- VIP Meet and Greet service by our concierge team on arrival at Geneva airport4
- Daily driver service available from 08:00 to 22:30 every day5
- Fleet of luxury vehicles (typically Volkswagen Caravelles)5
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots5
1 services are booked on the client’s behalf directly with the supplier – additional costs will apply. 2 a reduced menu is offered on the chef’s day off. 3 subject to a fair consumption policy. 4 services must be booked through us, at additional cost, through our preferred supplier. 5 driving service is not provided at The Penthouse. Our full Terms & Conditions and also those of our Suppliers also apply.
We have a passion for delicious food and believe your dining experience should be as good as your favourite restaurant. We only employ professional chefs with proven experience of delivering outstanding cuisine. Many have trained in Michelin-starred kitchens and all share our passion for gastronomic delights.
Each week a menu will be created just for you. The chef will liaise with you prior to arrival to understand your group’s preferences and design a menu based on the finest seasonal ingredients available. Whilst our chefs relish the opportunity to showcase their talents with elaborate fine dining creations, they’re equally adept at delivering local specialities or simple hearty meals for you to enjoy in front of the fire.
Our wine list is a defining element of a stay with The Boutique Chalet Company. For us, wine is a deep rooted love affair – we regularly visit producers across Europe to make sure the wines that make our list are of an exceptional quality. Our house lists will included 8 to 10 different wines, chosen to offer variety in flavour and texture that will pair with our chef’s culinary creations.
Our cellars are stocked with an extensive a la carte selection, with fine examples from Bordeaux and Burgundy to name just two of the regions represented. Each winter our team receives training from our Consultant Sommelier who also helps to pair our wines throughout the season. We can arrange wine tasting evenings in your chalet, be that a light-hearted and fun affair, or a serious tasting of fine wines.
From the moment you first enquire, you’ll be assisted by our Concierge Team to plan your stay and make the organisation as simple and stress-free as possible. Our team know our resorts inside-out and will make sure that you experience your perfect holiday. As well as the basics – such as arranging airport transfers, instructors, childcare etc. – the team will make sure you’re booked into the best mountain restaurants and that the chalet is set-up perfectly for your group. They’ll also ensure that lift passes are ready and waiting for you and arrange for any equipment you need to be delivered and fitted in the comfort of your chalet.
If you have any other requests we’re more than happy to help, be that making arrangements for a special occasion or anything else that will set your experience apart as an exceptional holiday.
In our resorts we offer an all-day driving service to take you to and from the ski lifts, restaurants, shops or the many other facilities that the villages have to offer. This gives you total flexibility to enjoy the chalet and come and go as you please.
All our chalets are well-located for the ski lifts so it only takes a few minutes to get to the slopes. The service runs from 8:30 in the morning until 22:30 each evening. We have a fleet of luxury vehicles – typically Volkswagen Caravelles – and a large team of drivers so you’ll never be kept waiting for long, regardless of what time it is.
It is also reassuring to know that we take the training of our drivers very seriously – each driver completes an intensive winter driving course at the start of the season.
We know that a family ski holiday is a precious time – you’ll want to spend time with your children but also relax on the slopes yourselves. That’s why we have both in-house nannies and close partnerships with specialist childcare providers to offer a flexible service suitable for your needs.
Our nannies are qualified and experienced in working with children of all ages. They’ll make sure the children are looked after but also have fun – we’ll provide a range of toys and the nannies will often take the children outside to have fun in the snow, even if they’re not on skis. We can also arrange for a light lunch in the chalet or for the children to meet you at a restaurant to enjoy lunch as a family.
All of our chalets feature exceptional Bamford spa facilities and we have a team of professional massage and beauty therapists on hand to deliver a luxurious Bamford spa experience which rivals that of a five star hotel. Our Spa Manager will visit you early in your stay to help plan your requirements; be that a simple massage or a full treatment course to reinvigorate your mind, body and soul. Herbal teas and fresh fruit platters will complement your experience.
We can also arrange private physiotherapy, yoga and Pilates sessions for those looking to incorporate well-being into their stay.