Along with showcasing the very finest properties, our Exclusive Collection is about exceptional levels of service discreetly delivered by experienced professionals, whilst maintaining a relaxing and private atmosphere. The staff to guest ratios in our Exclusive Collection properties are the highest in our portfolio ensuring that every tiny detail, from the moment you arrive, is looked after to the most exacting standards. Here is a summary of the service you can expect.
- Dedicated Concierge Manager to help arrange your full holiday itinerary including pre-booking of lift passes, airport transfers, instruction and other in-resort activities1
- In-Resort Concierge Team – led by the Chalet Manager to ensure guests experience the perfect stay
- Gourmet 5-course dinner served on 5 evenings
- Speciality dining night once a week – experience ‘Kaiseki’ – our exquisite Japanese 7-course tasting menu or a traditional Savoyarde fondue experience
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Charcuterie platter and freshly made breads served alongside a cake at afternoon tea each day
- Daily breakfast menu offering a selection of hot dishes and a delicious continental buffet served on all 7 days
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Luxury chocolates
- Ruinart Champagne reception
- Belstar Prosecco served throughout the week on-demand
- Wine ‘flights’ matched to each dinner under advice from our sommelier from a selection of at least 8 house wines
- Open spirits bar including a premium gin and vodka – new partnerships to be announced soon
- Signature Cocktail each evening from our Exclusive in-house menu
- Artisan beers from local micro-breweries
- A la carte wine list for that special celebration
- Access to our owners’ Private Cellars – more information soon
- Dedicated Chalet Manager to ensure the highest standards and provide a personal in-resort concierge
- Daily housekeeping, hosting and turn down service throughout your stay
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- Professional in-house childcare team1
- Professional in-house spa team providing a range of massage and beauty treatments1
- In-chalet equipment hire fitted by our experienced technician2
Travel & Transport
- Pre-arrival concierge to help arrange transport requirements
- VIP Meet and Greet service by our concierge team on arrival at Geneva airport3
- Daily driver service available from 08:00 to 22:30 every day
- Fleet of luxury vehicles (typically Volkswagen Caravelles)
- Apres-ski chauffeur so no need to party in ski boots
1 services at additional cost 2 for equipment booked through us / our preferred partner 3 for transfers booked through us / our preferred partner
We have a passion for delicious food and believe your dining experience should be as good as your favourite restaurant. We only employ professional chefs with proven experience of delivering outstanding cuisine. Many have trained in Michelin-starred kitchens and all share our passion for gastronomic delights.
Each week a menu will be created just for you. The chef will liaise with you prior to arrival to understand your group’s preferences and design a menu based on the finest seasonal ingredients available. Whilst our chefs relish the opportunity to showcase their talents with elaborate fine dining creations, they’re equally adept at delivering local specialities or simple hearty meals for you to enjoy in front of the fire.
Our wine list is a defining element of a stay with The Boutique Chalet Company. For us, wine is a deep rooted love affair – we regularly visit producers across Europe to make sure the wines that make our list are of an exceptional quality. Our house lists will included 8 to 10 different wines, chosen to offer variety in flavour and texture that will pair with our chef’s culinary creations.
Our cellars are stocked with an extensive a la carte selection, with fine examples from Bordeaux and Burgundy to name just two of the regions represented. Each winter our team receives training from our Consultant Sommelier who also helps to pair our wines throughout the season. We can arrange wine tasting evenings in your chalet, be that a light-hearted and fun affair, or a serious tasting of fine wines.
From the moment you first enquire, you’ll be assisted by our Concierge Team to plan your stay and make the organisation as simple and stress-free as possible. Our team know our resorts inside-out and will make sure that you experience your perfect holiday. As well as the basics – such as arranging airport transfers, instructors, childcare etc. – the team will make sure you’re booked into the best mountain restaurants and that the chalet is set-up perfectly for your group. They’ll also ensure that lift passes are ready and waiting for you and arrange for any equipment you need to be delivered and fitted in the comfort of your chalet.
If you have any other requests we’re more than happy to help, be that making arrangements for a special occasion or anything else that will set your experience apart as an exceptional holiday.
In our resorts we offer an all-day driving service to take you to and from the ski lifts, restaurants, shops or the many other facilities that the villages have to offer. This gives you total flexibility to enjoy the chalet and come and go as you please.
All our chalets are well-located for the ski lifts so it only takes a few minutes to get to the slopes. The service runs from 8:30 in the morning until 22:30 each evening. We have a fleet of luxury vehicles – typically Volkswagen Caravelles – and a large team of drivers so you’ll never be kept waiting for long, regardless of what time it is.
It is also reassuring to know that we take the training of our drivers very seriously – each driver completes an intensive winter driving course at the start of the season.
We know that a family ski holiday is a precious time – you’ll want to spend time with your children but also relax on the slopes yourselves. That’s why we have both in-house nannies and close partnerships with specialist childcare providers to offer a flexible service suitable for your needs.
Our nannies are qualified and experienced in working with children of all ages. They’ll make sure the children are looked after but also have fun – we’ll provide a range of toys and the nannies will often take the children outside to have fun in the snow, even if they’re not on skis. We can also arrange for a light lunch in the chalet or for the children to meet you at a restaurant to enjoy lunch as a family.
All of our chalets feature exceptional spa facilities and we have a team of professional massage and beauty therapists on hand to deliver a luxurious spa experience which rivals that of a five star hotel. Our Spa Manager will visit you early in your stay to help plan your requirements; be that a simple massage or a full treatment course to reinvigorate your mind, body and soul. Herbal teas and fresh fruit platters will complement your experience.
We can also arrange private physiotherapy, yoga and Pilates sessions for those looking to incorporate well-being into their stay.