Chalet M is the most prestigious address in Morzine, occupying a privileged, private location, it has commanding views over the resort. Even in the middle of winter the chalet is bathed in sunlight all day long. At 400m2 for just 5 bedrooms this is a spacious and indulgent residence that will be appreciated by those who have stayed in some of the finest chalets in the Alps.
The chalet is spread over 3 floors and comfortably sleeps between 12 and 16 guests. Furnished with a blend of classic and contemporary pieces, the chalet is one of the most elegant in the Portes du Soleil. Inspiration has been drawn from some of the Alps’ finest residences with materials, furniture and artwork sourced from across the world.
Conveniently located for rapid access to all of Morzine’s major lifts, Chalet M is an ideal base from which to explore the vast Portes du Soleil ski area. The property is staffed by an exceptional team including a chalet manager, professional chef, host, housekeeper and driver, all of whom work tirelessly to ensure you experience the most wonderful stay.
The centrepiece of the spa facilities at Chalet M is the huge Jacuzzi, set on the deck with views across the mountains. The adjacent relaxation area is warmed by a rustic fire-pit making it the ideal spot to gaze at the stars whilst enjoying a glass of champagne. Inside the property the spa room features a glass fronted sauna and hydrotherapy shower; whilst next door a dedicated treatment room awaits for guests to enjoy a range of massage and beauty treatments.
Chalet M features a dedicated cinema and games room with a high definition 3D screen and digital surround sound. Ideal for curling up to watch a movie or playing on the latest games console. A collection of books and board games will keep the whole family amused. The chalet also has a multi-zone Sonos audio system throughout, allowing guests to stream music from their own devices. The speakers are concealed in the walls to complement the sleek, elegant aesthetic.
The main living area with its sumptuous sofas around a fabulous fireplace has spectacular double-height glazing, affording panoramic views across the resort. In the dining room a bespoke walnut table made by local craftsmen takes pride of place. Lighting has also been carefully considered, with stylish pieces from Tom Dixon and other leading designers. The spacious bedrooms are truly luxurious, with huge, soft beds, balconies, armchairs and Italian showers. The master bedroom suite is delightful; with a private balcony, separate dressing room, and large bathroom with Italian shower, large bathtub and double basins.
- Bedroom 1 – Master Suite – Private south-facing balcony, love seat, super-king/twin beds and dressing room. En suite with Italian shower, separate bath and double basins.
- Bedroom 2 – Shared balcony, armchair, king-size bed and en suite shower
- Bedroom 3 – Shared balcony, armchair, dressing table, king-size bed and en suite shower
- Double-height living room with wood-burning stove and panoramic views
- Large dining area and kitchen
- Access to south-facing balcony and terrace with firepit, relaxation area and hot tub
- Bedroom 4 – Private balcony, super-king/twin beds, en suite shower room
- Entrance hall with glass-fronted wine cellar
- Boot room with heated racks and ski storage
- Bedroom 5 – 4 full-size bunk beds, 2 trundle beds, en suite with shower over bath
- Cinema room with sofas, chaises and large HD screen
- Spa room with sauna and hydrotherapy shower
- Treatment room with massage couch
Chalet M has one of the most enviable locations in Morzine – sitting high on the sunny side of the town, with spectacular panoramic views across the resort to the slopes of Pleney and Nyon beyond.
The ski lifts can be reached in just a few minutes and the town centre is less than a kilometre away.
The chalet is an ideal location to access all the ski lifts within resort – being almost equal distance from Ardent and Prodains for skiing in Avoriaz, with the Pleney and Super-Morzine lifts only a few minutes away.
Tariff & Availability